Fresh graduate to 1 year of relevant work experience with respective training and experience from both local and/or international finance firms and bookkeeping software and tools.
- To maintain account payables.
- To carry out banking activities
- Clerical duties
- To maintain account payables:
- Creating supplier invoices capturing using data capture software
- Creating supplier invoices reconciling against supplier statements
- Preparing supplier batch payments
- To carry out banking activities:
- Coding bank account and credit card statements from bank feeds
- Receipting and reconciling of debtor payments
- Reconciling petty cash
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Fresh graduate ; Accounting or Finance major
- Very Good written and oral communication
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exel, Word and Outlook
- Strong time management
- Ability to perform under minimum supervision
- Bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge in Accounting system – XERO
- BPO experience
The ClockworX Benefits
- HMO + 1 dependent upon hire
- Group Life Insurance upon hire
- Work-from-home opportunities & allowance
- Employee engagement activities
- Employee loyalty rewards
- Monthly & Quarterly Staff Incentives
- Opportunity to Travel
- Work tools provided
- Paid Time Off & Long Service Incentive leave
Ready to join our ClockworX team?
We strive to provide our clients with the best professionals in their respective fields. With us, you can grow as a professional and unlock your potential.