We understand the importance of, and are committed to protecting your privacy. We operate in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, and from 1 December 2020, we will comply with the Privacy Act 2020.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of the personal information that we collect, use and disclose, provide access to and store securely.
|Address||The Privacy Officer
PO Box 37-173, Parnell, Auckland 1151
|Phone||0800 606 303|
If you would like more information about privacy in general, please refer to the Privacy Commissioner’s website: privacy.org.nz
Collection Of Information
The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- your name, contact details (including email) and date of birth;
- details from your Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn or other public profile page details on social media;
- details from your phone conversations with our staff (which may be recorded);
- details from your written communications with us (whether electronic or otherwise).
Methods Of Collection
We may collect information about you when:
- you access and use of the Website, social media or mobile applications;
- you enter competitions or subscribe to our email newsletters; or
- you communicate with us via telephone, email, facsimile, online chat or otherwise (whether physically or electronically)
How We Use Your Information
- to help us research, analyse, improve, manage, administer and facilitate our services and operations and those of our business partners;
- to process transactions;
- for our internal purposes (such as risk management, staff training and billing);
- for our marketing purposes, including to prepare and provide marketing information & advertising for ClockworX, including details of offers, events, activities, promotions and other information relating to the ClockworX. We will only send you newsletters by email or promotional text messages if we have your consent.; or
- any other purpose which is stated to you when your information is collected or that you otherwise authorise.
Storage of Information
We may hold personal information as secure physical records, electronically on our intranet system, in cloud storage or on third party servers.
We have a range of physical, procedural and technical security policies and procedures in place to provide safe and robust security of your information including disposal of personal information. We regularly review these policies and procedures to ensure the on-going adequacy of these measures.
We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all personal information is securely protected against loss, unauthorised access and other misuse. We will destroy or de-identify personal information we hold once it is no longer needed for a valid purpose or required to be kept by law.
Disclosure of Information
To the extent permitted by law, we may share the personal information you have provided us with:
- contract marketing organisations to inform and support our promotional and marketing strategies (including research and profiling);
- any of our related companies; and
- any other third party (on a strictly as-needed basis) if such disclosure is required to facilitate the sale, disposal, assignment or transfer of the ownership of ClockworX or any of its assets.
Except as set out in this policy, or where required or permitted by law, we will not disclose your personal information to any other person or agencies.
In all circumstances we will take reasonable steps to ensure that where your personal information is disclosed to a third party, that third party only uses your personal information to the extent necessary to perform the function the information was provided for and in accordance with applicable New Zealand legislation.
Protection, Access and Correction of Information
In all circumstances we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate.
You have the right at any stage to ask for access to any personal information we hold about you and to ask for it to be updated or corrected. We will respond to any request from you to correct personal information held about you as soon as practicable following receipt of such request.
We ask you take measures to protect your own information by using suitable virus protection and always closing your browsers on completion of sessions (especially when using a public computer).
Please contact us immediately should you be concerned that someone has gained access to your personal information or we have breached our privacy obligations or your privacy rights. We are happy to discuss any issues with you.