- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards.
- The role assesses quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems.
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop improved standards for production and design, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure companywide compliance.
- Pursue continuing education in innovative solutions, technologies, and skills.
- Develop best practice for software and bookkeeping processes, write SoP procedures, implement and train.
- Assist operations by observing, documenting, and recommending improvements in quality levels and service delivery.
- Conduct internal audits on a project basis to conform SoP’s are being followed and identify risk and inefficiencies.
- Provide recommendations to management for efficiency improvements across the business, both internally and with clients.
- Recommend and implement controls to manage fraud risk across the business and with clients.
- Provide training and support to team members that covers systems, policies, procedures, and core processes.
- Monitor risk-management procedures and update management on gaps and suggested action.
- Conduct regular review of quality assurance metrics
- Complete reports detailing findings from audit activities.
- Evaluate the authorization, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transaction processing and controls for each client.
- Review internal and clients’ systems and procedures notes to determine if we are achieving clients’ objectives.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of security and control systems which protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information and systems.
- Help in other operational audits and projects
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Accounting qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience, preferable with SME’s
- Minimum 4 years’ people management experience
- Very good written and oral English communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to perform in a paperless environment
- BPO experience
- Experience working with New Zealand SME’s
- Xero certified
- Best practice policy and procedure development experience
- Experience with accounting software – Xero and Receipt Bank
- Experience with working remotely for offshore clients
The ClockworX Benefits
- HMO + 1 dependent upon hire
- Group Life Insurance upon hire
- Work-from-home opportunities & allowance
- Employee engagement activities
- Employee loyalty rewards
- Monthly & Quarterly Staff Incentives
- Opportunity to Travel
- Work tools provided
- Paid Time Off & Long Service Incentive leave
Ready to join our ClockworX team?
We strive to provide our clients with the best professionals in their respective fields. With us, you can grow as a professional and unlock your potential.